I. ABOUT US
“Equal Identity Private Limited,” a Company incorporated under Companies Act, 2013 provides the Platform “Equal” which strives to provide a seamless experience to you by securely storing and sharing your IDs and documents at multiple situations with your consent.
You provide and We collect the following information from you, in order to provide you our Services:
- “Company,” “Equal,” “Us,” “We,” and “Our,” means Equal Identity Private Limited and any other companies that are its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- “Services,” means the services as detailed above under “About us” and shall include any other service that the Company may provide in future.
- "Platform" means any ID products that Equal provides for the purpose of providing verification Services to You.
- “Businesses” means any entities that you interact with and authorise Us to share information on your behalf to them for any service that you avail from them.
- “Data Partners” means such entities from whom we receive data related to you based on the consent that you give us to fetch data from them.
III. TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
- To accept these Terms and Conditions, You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. In the event that You are below 18 (eighteen) years of age or such other older legal age, Your guardian must read and understand and accept the provisions on Your behalf.
- To use Our Services You will have to register with us by creating an account. When you create your account you provide Us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by Our account creation process.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete and We shall reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Platform at any time.
- To access Your account on the Platforms, You will be asked to log in with Your phone number, to establish a unique identity of You.
IV. USE OF THE PLATFORM AND OUR SERVICES
- Equal is a seamless platform for managing your IDs and eliminates the need for physical documents and streamlines identity verification processes, ensuring convenience to you by saving your time.
- Equal provides support to all types of IDs and enables you to have control over the same thereby providing you easy access to essential services and other services provided by Businesses spanning across diverse sectors.
- Equal also partners with approved data partners with respect to your identity such as Digilocker and other third party vendors and fetches your data from them with your consent to enable authentic and fraud-free verification of your identity.
- We do not guarantee that your use of the Platform will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Platform by providing you notice of the same. We will not be liable to you including without limitation for any losses incurred if for any reason the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- In order to access our Services without interruption you agree that You are responsible for ensuring that You have access to internet connection that supports your usage of our Platform.
V. USAGE AND TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, delete or deactivate Your Account, if it believes the same has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently.
VI. SAFETY AND SECURITY
VII. PROHIBITED CONDUCT ON EQUAL
a. in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
b. in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
c. that belongs to another person and to which the you does not have any right to.
VIII. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- Equal at its true best is taking measurements to protect its systems from unwanted viruses, malware or other harmful content. However, the Company does not warrant that its Platform, information, content or services are free of viruses, malware, or other harmful components.
- The Company shall not be liable for any unanticipated or unscheduled down time of all or a portion of the Services provided to the Users.
- By accepting these terms, you agree and acknowledge that the Company is only an ‘intermediary,’ and is not liable and shall not be responsible for theft, security breach, or any other illegal activity that occurs while you share your information with Businesses and the information that is stored with the Businesses. The remedy for the user of any such activities lies with the law enforcement agencies or other appropriate forums as per the law.
- All warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, for the title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
a. Your use of and access to the Platform;
c. Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. Provided however the same are not on account of fraud, misrepresentation or negligence of the Company or its employees.
X. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
XI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
All of the Intellectual Property, Software and content has been made available to you on or through this Platform remains the property of Equal and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Equal. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, reverse engineer, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Platform.
XIII. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
XIV. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
We have a dedicated team at your service to redress any grievances that you may have in relation to your data privacy. In order to reach out to us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Identity Private Limited
The Skyview, Sy. No. 83/1, 2nd Floor,
Skyview 10, Raidurg, Hyderabad,
Telangana - 500081
Please note that Equals Grievance redressal addresses only the issues related to the way we process and manage your data on our Platform and in no way, can address the issues that you may have with Businesses.